Saying The L Word


Recently, I ran across an article about saying The L Word, to someone you care about. And No, it's not lesbian *giggles* or uhh, Louboutin's but the other L word: Love. LOVE! I believe it was a Cosmo article but I'm not sure. Anyway, said article, shared stories by (idk) random women who remembered saying "I love you" to there boyfriend/girlfriend for the first time. So, I started thinking about my own love stories. Side note: Admittedly, my previous posts about my old flames haven't been the best, especially this post and this one too, (yikes!) but today I'm feeling.....generous. *smiles* So....without further ado, I'll tell you ONE story about one of my old lovers...

And it goes it little something like this....

So, my boyfriend at the time...wait, it's high school. I think tenth grade. It's spring time. The birds were chirping. The bees were humming....and we said I love you. The end. LOL. I'm just kidding, however, it was during high school in April. School just let out and sometimes students would go to this park a few blocks from my high school. Soooo, my HS boyfriend, wanted to go there. At first, I pushed back because I really wanted to do my homework...……… but after his one failed attempt at convincing me to go to the park, I decided to go there, instead. *wink, wink*

We reached the park and walked around. Then we walked towards this hidden gazebo (but not hidden) which is the 'highlight' of that park. While we were walking, he picked up several yellow daisies from the ground.
I ask: What are you doing?!
He said: I'm picking up flowers for you...
*remember, this is 10th grade*
I said: Oh! I love flowers!
and then He said: ...and I love you. *and hands me freshly picked daisies*
I said: I love you too....*then we kissed*
The End.

And that was the first time someone told me they love me. It's a cheesy moment...but the gesture was sweet and memorable. I'm not in contact with him, nor is he on Facebook or Instagram (lol), but I'll always cherish that moment in time. Do you have any memorable I love you stories? I hope so!

Until Next Post!

   

4 comments :

My Instagram

Copyright © Elle J. Nior. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign