Dear Cupid...


Dear Cupid,

Your Arrow missed me, Jerk! I'm not sure if your aim was off or the wind blew a little to the left. All I know is--you missed! Sorry Not Sorry. right? That's Okay, he was Mr. Right Now, anyway. Or Atleast Mr. Be Mine. But you don't care, do you?

Why do you come around once a year to spread your message of love.... for over-priced roses, jewelry and dinners? You capitalistic Baby! Who wears a DIAPER, for goodness sakes! Who wears a Diaper?! Come on! You're a Diaper-winged-baby with a weapon! And Where are your parents?! Or Santa Claus?? The Easter Bunny?! Anyone?! Someone, please get this baby! He's out of control. And he's, clearly, in need of archery lessons! STAT!

Each year, singles are forced  are encouraged to look for you. With hopes of, one day, finding their soulmate. What a crop of $#&* And I want my money back! And my time!

*sigh* My bad, Cupid. I keep forgetting, it's you who has the power. And the Arrows of Love. Next time, though, for me, aim directly at me or atleast leave a box of chocolates.....or do I have to buy that too....

Your Annoyed Frenemy,
Lena
-------

As I sit here, on Valentine's Day contemplating the idea of love and what it means to be love. One thing is constant and that's my love for Me. My family. My friends. My Pet Fish....lol. I don't blame Cupid.... no, really, I don't.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Until Next Post......



2 comments :

My Instagram

Copyright © Elle J. Nior. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign