Poem: vs. Reality


Heartfelt moments stolen in time.
Lock away beneath a mad man's dream. Or Reality.
We want nothing more but to escape this paradigm,
of false hopes.
Yet we desperately cling to its source.
At the root--lies.
At the surface-- more lies--covered in make-up.
M.A.C, I suppose...
Still, we Covergirls want to be seen,
we powder our noses and search for green.
Money. not salad.
Although, we tell ourselves we need to be lean.
To fit into this mad man's dream. Or Reality
All these Rules.
Stifled, by the one thing we all want to do.
Escape.

------
© Lena Noir. 

2 comments :

  1. Loved this!! Did you not post on your other blog yesterday? I never saw a post.

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.....lol...I skipped a fashion Day or Two!! Fashion Week has made me lose track of time! lol

      Delete

My Instagram

Copyright © Elle J. Nior. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign