You Lie. I Forgive


...You always had a way of saying the right things, at the wrong time. Maybe this was your way of adding sugar to a salty situation. I allowed it. I allowed you to whisper lies into my ears, while I replayed them, to you, out loud and then back to me... It was our song.

You lie. We argue. I forgive.

Over and over. and The cycle continued. It's how I remember you. and why I choose to forget. I only hold onto our sweet memories. The bitter ones make me anxious. They made me think of all the times you never said I love you. That's all I ever wanted...I wanted you to say it, but you never did. So I hold onto your empty promises like an amateur scared to lose. We were amateurs. Young. Naïve. Pretending to playhouse on sand castles... but once the water hit, we washed away like stubborn seashells....

We were both afraid to make the first move...and so, I only hold on to our good memories. *sigh*

---

My bad, I'm just expressing....lol....out loud. It's really open letter to some I will never talk to again. Life is funny like that...It's funny how we have so much to say, after everything.

Until next post.....  

Order My Books Today: The Jewel of Venus and Friendship in Waves
Follow

2 comments :

My Instagram

Copyright © Elle J. Nior. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign