Destiny Plot Twist


Lately, I've been thinking about phrases such as "Living your dreams" and "Manifesting your destiny." Are we destined to live a predetermined life or do we actually have the power to change our lives?

If only we had a road map of our futures....

My thing is, I hear people say they were "born" to do this. That's insinuating that you were purposely created to be said 'whatever you were born to do.' Such as a singer, dancer, a Politian, a fashion blogger, etc. The list goes on....Have you ever wondered how certain people become successful at certain careers or life goals, while others (who may be better than them) struggle. What's up with that?

If you knew that you would never succeed in one of your dreams, who you still pursue it? 

When I hear motivational speakers talk about determination or you have the power to change your life, Are they speaking for what works for them or everyone? Because if we are pre-destined to do said dream then do you need determination? It's sort of like being at the right place, at the right time. So how can you manifest a destiny that was never yours to begin with? How do you know it's your destiny? It's so many questions in my mind. lol.

The truth is, I don't like to waste my time. Time is precious. It's precious to me. And I like to maximize my time. What ever that may be... so, if I wanted to be a....singer...but I wasn't pre-destined to be a singer then I don't want to waste my time trying to be something I'm not suppose to be. I can be doing something else! ha! And this is when a roadmap of your future would come in handy...lol.

Life and time has a way of turning you into a modern day philosopher. :-)

Until Next Post!


Order my books today: The Jewel of Venus and Friendship in Waves

Follow

7 comments :

  1. I believe we can shape our life. I don't like wasting time either!

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally believe we have the power to shape our life! Work hard, put yourself out there to find opportunities, and never give up -- that's my philosophy!

    xo, allie

    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely believe the same girl!

    x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! "Time is precious."
    www.comfycozyup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like wasting time either. Those are some really interesting questions you ask. I believe there are some things we can change, and some that we can't. Maybe that is destiny.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't believe in destiny, but I do believe in working hard and preparing yourself so that when the perfect opportunity does come along, you're ready to snatch it! But oh, how I wish it was easy as having a predetermined destiny and having a roadmap to it :P -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram

Copyright © Elle J. Nior. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign