My Poetry Books


Allow me to reintroduce my books! Some of you may know my first poetry book, 'The Jewel of Venus,' recently released on January 22, 2019. Thank you all for your unconditional love and support! It's been a surreal journey. I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would be writing a book...correction two poetry books. Life is funny like that...it's like one minute you're dreaming and then the next you're making your dreams come true. And now, I'm here explaining my imagination coming to life.... Wow. Anyway, my second poetry book, 'Friendship in Waves' will be released on April 2, 2019. I can't believe it! Well, let me explain my books (a synopsis)....keep reading! 

Friendship in Waves 

Friendship in Waves redefines what it means to be a good friend. It's witty, funny and helpful book for all ages! This book goes there! Such topics include types of bad friends, letting go of people who are not good for you, how to be a good friend, what it feels like to be hurt by a friend, how to move on and how to love yourself again. Author, Elle J. Nior, taps into the mindset of what you may be going through with a friend. Friendship in Waves transcends through generations! 

The Jewel of Venus

 The Jewel of Venus wistfully takes you on a poetic journey between two Star-Crossed lovers. The young couple are cursed by The Gods, whose sole purpose is to ruin their lives. It's a dazzling tale of lavish parties, scandals, revenge, wealth, a love affair and more! Experience how the main characters deal with love, lost, depression and acceptance. Get carried away with thought provoking Poetry, Proses, love letters and a laugh-out-loud short story. 

Order my books today: The Jewel of Venus and Friendship in Waves

Follow

5 comments :

My Instagram

Copyright © Elle J. Nior. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign