Vacation Mode: Off


<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19743925/?claim=ubcxhyhwhbk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Well... Hello Friends,

It's been a while. A lonnnnng while. I took some time off to reflect but I didn't realize how fast time moves. Time moves fast when your not watching it. Seriously. Anyway, lets talk about some much needed updates!

First,  I changed my name. It's no long Lena Noir....it's Elle J. ….for now....or until further notice! lol. Forgive me, my moon sign is in Gemini, so I'm always changing my mind....or I'm always on to the next one! Did you know someone stole my stage name? I didn't "coin" Lena Noir on IG or Twitter, so some idiot did it for me....However, Lena Noir is still my first love, so I doubt I'll part ways with it. Anyway, You can find me on twitter and Instagram. @ellejnior

Second, I'm currently working on a secret project! Here's a Hint: You can open it! lol.

Third, It's currently snowing in D.C .....so I'll have to shovel soon. yay me...

Forth, it's 2019. Happy New Year! I'm ready for Game of Thrones and Stranger Things. Let me know what you're watching (or binge watching) so I can check it out too.

Fifth, I'll be posting more...I'll be staying true to form! I may have a new name but I'm still the same ole G. okurrrrt!

And Last but not least, I'm single and I have a lot of dating experiences (or fails) I have to share with you in the future! So look out for that.

PS: Let's get this party started!

Until Next Post!

4 comments :

  1. I changed my blog name too relatively recently, it's always fun to change things up xx

    GemmaEtc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually binge-watching GoT for the second time before the new series arrives, although recently I've also been watching bits and bobs on Netflix, such as Dirty John, You and After Life xx

    beautygeekuk.com

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram

Copyright © Elle J. Nior. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign