Thoughts, Feelings & Sounds


I haven't written a post about how I feel, lately. I think I've metaphorically (or poetically) spoke about my feelings but not literally. Well... I feel (insert feelings here). Yep! that's how I feel! *laughs* When I go back and read my poems or rants, I'm always like, WTF?! What was on my mind? geesh! Sometimes, my words are too aggressive or bold, which may leave you to think that I've gone to far. And then, like a needy writer; desperate for creative acceptance, I'll write about love. lol! I'm all over the place! But I guess that's the beauty of life....That it's okay to be all over the place. It's okay to be emotional one week and lovey-dovey the next.

I'm one of those people who wears my heart on my sleeve. Its cliché but it's real. This is a blog full of emotions. A mood swing trip. No zanax needed.

I just feel like we (the people) need a way to express our feelings in a creative way. In a way that others will appreciate it in an art form. I also listen to alot of music. And I'm not sure if I'm channeling my emotions or that of the musicians. lol. It's a bit tricky but it works for now. Music also changes my mood. That's a lot of power in a 4 minute song! But Imagine if everyone listened to Bob Marley for a month....what would happen? ha! Would we drop everything and head to the nearest beach? lol. Would every-ting suddenly be irie?! lol! I say that with love, btw. I always wondered that... Or if we listened to Mozart or Beethoven for a month. Wow! What would happen to us? The world. I think about that-- a lot.

Can we heal the world with music? With good music! Music with a purpose.... Or maybe we have to go through our musical waves to get to the center. Our center. Like phases. Maybe we are emotionally and musically, right where we're suppose to be. And maybe life is a progression of emotions, music and thoughts. And to get to our happiness we have to go through our moods/feelings (angry, sad, etc ) to appreciate it. ....or maybe I just feel that way. lol. *shrugs*

Until Next Post!

PS: I hope this post gave you the feels.... :-)

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © Elle J. Nior. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign