Love Letters w/ Lena Series #2



My Dearest Love,

Life without you feels like a flower missing its most basic elements. To live. To be. To exist. My love continues through thy flower which blossoms despite thy sun which remindeth me of you. Warm. Light. and Radiant. Ye thou thy clouds cover me, I shall not fear, for it is your light that shines through me during the darkest of days. And I shall thinketh of only you, my love, forever and ever until thine love has return.

Yours Forever More, L.

--------------

I said it before and I'll say it again. I'm channeling my inner Shakespeare. lol! I'm having so much fun writing these love letters, too. It's refreshing and new. I'm able to step of my comfort zone. I'm not used to words like 'thy or thine.' Obviously! ha! But it pushes my poetic boundaries and I love it! Hey, you should write one too! It doesn't have to be to an imaginary lovahh. You can write about anything! Try it!

Until Next Post.....

2 comments :

My Instagram

Copyright © Elle J. Nior. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign