So Anxious


Last week, I had an extreme case of anxiety. I'm talking about overthinking, over-analyzing, cursing at the clock and wondering about my future. Well, my future and the future. ha! I'm not sure if 'the news' had something to do with it or what....but I could not stop thinking.... about thinking! *ugh* I know....first world problems (am I right.) 

Lately, I've been into studying (uhh, reading) a lot of topics at one time. My iPhone search engine has at least 10 tabs open(lol). It's like I'm 'flipping' through subjects. I'm going from one topic to another and then back to the other one. It's madness! Sometimes when I'm lowkey loving the google knowledge that I'm reading, I like to think that I'm some..... mad genius. LOL. You know, someone who's doing a lot at one time and learning everything at once during a short period of time. Maybe I am.....haha!  But then I have my days.....when too much info...is too much! Then I crash like Instagram and Facebook....leaving people wondering what happen! In this case, what happen to me. It's definitely a burnt out situation. Which is causing my high anxiety. ugh, I may write a poem about it...or think about writing a poem about it. *chuckles* 

Should we know everything about everything? 

I've been debating that question with myself (obvi) and now, you. Is ignorance truly bliss? Should we know everything about everything or no? Between world news, technology, astrology, ancient history, blogging (and coding!), IG surfing, stock prices,  meta physical subjects, celebrity gossip (don't judge me) and the latest tv/Netflix shows, I feel like, I'm reaching my limit but I need to know more! I need to know everything. grrrrr! 

Oh! Take a break, you say?! One day tops and then I'm like "omg, I need to know!" lol 

Until Next Post!

4 comments :

My Instagram

Copyright © Elle J. Nior. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign